What is a Coordinated Supplier Program?
A Coordinated Supplier Program (CSP) is a custom workforce solution crafted for the light industrial business sector which utilizes Doherty’s employment experts to widen the access to candidates in a coordinated way through streamlining communication, increasing operational efficiencies, providing dedicated support, and controlling cost.
Key Program Components:
- Doherty team works on site at client location(s)
- Doherty acts as single point of contact for all in-scope positions and manages all approved suppliers
- Program automation and efficiencies achieved through Vendor Management System (APRU)
- Current suppliers are vetted by Doherty for inclusion in the program
- Employer allows Doherty to utilize company brand in recruitment marketing
Core Features and Benefits:
Doherty’s CSP not only yields exceptional results with ideal candidate placement, but also saves your company precious time, effort, and resources.
The Doherty On-site Program Manager is the heart of our CSP solution. Through our organizational workflow, communication is coordinated with processes that focus on efficiency and transparency. If your manufacturing operation is ready for a custom workforce solution crafted for the light industrial business sector which utilizes employment experts to widen the access to candidates in a coordinated way, contact Doherty to start the process.