Woman-Owned Business Enterprise
Since 2007, Doherty has been a certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) and an active member of the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). Our company firmly believes that WBE status allows us to serve organizations that are interested in doing business with women-owned companies.
Doherty is one of the nation's leading employment specialists in the areas of managed staffing, light industrial, and administrative staffing solutions. While there are many benefits to various organizations partnering with a WBENC-certified woman-owned business, these five reasons certainly land at the top of the list:
- Tax Incentives | Partnering with a woman-owned business can provide your company with tax incentives. The federal government offers tax benefits to companies who engage with minority and women-owned organizations to partner for products and services.
- Supplier Diversification | When partnering with a WBENC-certified WBE, your organization gains access to multiple outlets for goods and services. This abundant benefit allows you to analyze various factors and choose what options are the best fit for your company’s needs.
- Diverse Business Reputation | Embracing diversity is a key component to healthy growth of any organization. When you work with a woman-owned business, it illustrates that your company is committed to working with diverse partners.
- Increased Profits and Revenue | Research conducted by the Hackett Group indicates that working with a woman-owned business can increase profitability with as much as 130% in a business’ return on investment, providing distinct competitive advantages.
- Innovation & Creativity | As a woman-owned business, we promote creativity at Doherty, and work as a team to help our clients and communities thrive in today’s increasingly diverse culture. It is clearly proven that companies who embrace diversity are typically more profitable than culturally homogenous organizations.
Our company firmly believes that WBE status allows us to serve organizations that are interested in doing business with women-owned companies. Doherty knows people are our greatest asset. View or download Doherty's current WBE certificate:
Doherty has been recognized for providing innovative employment solutions throughout the Midwest since 1980. Let us bring our expertise to work for you.