Why choose Doherty as your Employment Partner?
Our process allows us to concentrate on exclusive search assignments—meaning that our team of executive recruiting specialists takes the time to learn and understand your organization’s needs and culture in order to bring you only the most qualified candidates.
Partnership. A successful placement is much more than a filled assignment; we consider our clients true business partners. Doherty Career Solutions maintains relationships with candidates and employers to ensure the transition process is a success.
Results. An executive search firm is the most reliable way to find qualified talent. Our sole purpose is to bring you professionals who have the leadership, managerial and technical skills necessary to thrive in your organization.
Experience. Executive recruiting isn’t easy. Talented executives very rarely put themselves on the market, which is why the right resources and expertise are needed to successfully motivate them to consider new opportunities.
Confidentiality. Using an executive search firm allows you to conduct your search with complete confidentiality, including reaching out to candidates who work for competitors.
Quality. As part of our commitment to exceptional service, we follow a proven recruitment process, and guarantee a world-class, professional experience every step of the way.
Recruiting Best Practices
Here are some of the methods we use to continuously recruit qualified candidates:
- Advertising and Promotion: Doherty works with local and regional print publications, online job boards, radio, outdoor advertising, and other channels to run targeted and effective recruiting campaigns.
- Social Network Recruiting: Doherty has an active online and social media presence; we reach prospective new hires through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social networks on a daily basis.
- Community Recruiting: Our locations host job fairs and hiring events every month, and partner with nearly 250 schools, agencies, and other organizations to reach qualified local candidates.
- Central Operations Capabilities: Doherty manages a robust database of employees and candidates, matching open positions with qualified candidates. Other tools include a state-of-the-art auto-dialer, mass email and texting to quickly ramp up staffing as needed.
- Referral Marketing: Referrals from friends and family are a primary source of quality recruiting leads. Doherty promotes and incentivizes referrals in every market.
- Marketing & Recruiting Partners: Doherty has invested in strategic partnerships with proven leaders in employment advertising and marketing.
- Measuring Recruiting Success: We continually measure our effectiveness in attracting qualified applicants and candidates through a variety of metrics, and adjust our process as needed to improve our performance.
Doherty has been recognized for providing innovative employment solutions throughout the Midwest since 1980. Let us bring our expertise to work for you.